An exclusive two night Cromlix package combining the ultimate in style and personalised indulgence
Winter Shopping Retreat: Unveiling Your Perfect Getaway
Wrap yourself in centuries of Scottish tradition with an exclusive shopping experience with three of Scotland’s top luxury brands who have come together to host a Winter shopping retreat like no other. Cromlix will be your host for a two night stay; Araminta Campbell, the contemporary textile designer will provide a private shopping experience at her boutique atelier in Edinburgh; and Little’s Chauffeur Drive will transfer you in comfort throughout your stay.
As part of this celebration of Scottish heritage and craftsmanship, you will be treated to fine dining at The Glasshouse, Cromlix’s excellent restaurant and receive special gifts of an Araminta Campbell mini hot water bottle and a MODM beauty product.
This exclusive package is the ultimate blend of comfort, style, and personalised indulgence, creating memories that will endure long after you return home.
Prices start from £2,750 per room, based on two sharing.
This offer includes:
- Little's Chauffeur return transfers from Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport
- Two night luxury stay in one of our glorious Estate Rooms
- Three course dinner in The Glasshouse Restaurant during one evening
- Our scrumptious Cromlix breakfast each morning
- Dedicated Little's Chauffeur for your visit to the boutique atelier Araminta Campbell for your private tour and shopping experience
- Araminta Campbell mini hot water bottle and MODM beauty gift to take home
Terms and conditions
A valid payment card must be provided at the time of reservation.
50% advance payment will be taken at the time of booking. Cancellations can be made without charge to your reservation up to seven days prior to your arrival, after which point the advance payment will be non-refundable.
Package price is based on two guests sharing (*options to upgrade to different room categories at time of booking - rates will be advised).
Offer is valid October 2023 to February 2024, subject to availability (excludes dates 23 Dec 2023 to 3 January 2024).