As a Reservationist you will maximize hotel’s rooms, dining & activity revenue and guest satisfaction by receiving, handling and processing all enquiries.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to be part of our team then please email your CV to email@example.com.
Full Job Description
What the job involves
- Answering reservation calls to make bedroom, dining & activity bookings. Answering email enquiries providing the highest standard of customer service at all times, you’ll also carry out correspondence quality checks and pre arrival calls
- Ensuring telephone & reservation standards are fully met, consistently and efficiently
- Contributing to the sales team’s targets to ensure sales forecasts are achieved, upselling the hotel bedrooms, our restaurant and variety of activities
- Recording reservation information accurately; identifies and records into the computer correctly for statistical data purposes
- Maintaining filing, trace, and communication systems, and follow-up procedures in line with guidelines
- Understanding the rate structure and current promotions
- Surpassing guest satisfaction (internal and external guests) by thoroughly understanding their needs, actively seeking guest feedback, and following up with relevant colleagues to ensure that all guest requests are delivered completely
- Creating a positive hotel image in every interaction
- Contributing to maximum occupancy of the hotel by assisting in maintaining accurate inventory control for rooms
The kind of person we're looking for
- Enthusiastic, confident & warm
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- A positive “can do” attitude to solving problems in a professional and courteous manner
- Have a love for delivering amazing customer service, be enthusiastic, personable and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Strong IT skills – including word, Microsoft Excel and PMS Systems (training will be provided).
- Competitive salary
- Gratuities paid month in your salary
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Internal career opportunities to develop
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Stays at other hotels who are affiliated with Cromlix via marketing consortia partnerships - note these offers are always at the particular hotel’s discretion and availability at the time (and rates subject to change):
- Luxury Scotland hotels @ £75 per room per night
- Pride of Britain hotels @ £150 BB per room per night, and 25% off F&B
- SLH hotels at 50% off bedroom rates