Auld Lang Syne
Don’t let auld acquaintances be forgotten: gather with your loved ones for a New Year to remember at Cromlix! The halls will be decked, the champagne will be flowing and the mistletoe will be on standby – the midnight kiss, however, is up to you.
On arrival on 30th December, you’ll be served tea and scones, with a champagne cocktail taking this tasty treat to new heights. A three-course dinner will then bring the night to a close.
New Year’s Eve (or Hogmanay as it’s known in Scotland) is an elevated affair, with a full Scottish breakfast as your wake-up call and archery on the front lawn to keep you entertained until lunch. Light bites will follow to preserve your appetite for the main event: the evening’s Hogmanay champagne reception and gala dinner, a glamorous and thoroughly Scottish way to see in the new year.
On New Year’s Day, we understand if there are a few delicate members of your party. A hearty brunch is the first order of the day, followed by a falconry display on the front lawn. Later, you’ll have a full afternoon tea to look forward to, as well as some laser clay pigeon shooting on the back lawn. And, to properly toast the new year, you’ll enjoy a three-course dinner in the Glasshouse on your last night.
This offer includes:
- 30TH DECEMBER:
- Champagne cocktail, tea and scones on arrival
- Three course dinner in our Glasshouse restaurant
- HOGMANAY (NEW YEAR’S EVE):
- Full Scottish breakfast
- Archery on the front lawn
- Light lunch at your leisure
- Hogmanay champagne reception and gala dinner
- NEW YEAR’S DAY:
- New Year’s Day brunch at your leisure
- Falconry display on the front lawn after breakfast
- Full afternoon tea at your leisure
- Laser clay pigeon shooting on the back lawn
- Three course dinner in the Glasshouse
Terms and conditions
A non-refundable 50% deposit is payable at the time of booking, with the balance payable by 31st October 2023.