Room to relax
In need of some space? You’ll find plenty in one of our glorious Estate Rooms.
Each of these five spaces has its own traditional features and delightful décor to admire. From characterful old fireplaces and views of the grounds to exquisite botanical wallpaper and squishy sofas decked out in rich upholstery, no two Estate Rooms are quite the same.
Curl up on the enormous, wonderfully comfy super king bed with a freshly brewed coffee, sample the delicious homemade shortbread and admire the dreamy views. Everything else can wait.
- Garden or woodland views
- Nespresso coffee machine and KitchenAid kettle
- Minibar with fresh milk and homemade shortbread
- Super-soft bathrobes and slippers
- MODM toiletries
- GHD hairdryer (feel free to borrow our straighteners too!)
- Flatscreen smart TV with casting ability
- Bedside USB and USB C charging
- Roberts radio and Bluetooth speaker
- Some rooms with separate bathtub & shower and some with bath & shower incorporated
Curious about what else we’ve got to offer? Take a peek at our other rooms and suites.
With enchanting woodland views from the second floor, our delightful cottage rooms offer comfy queen beds and charming en-suites.
Soak your cares away with a soothing stay in one of our Junior Suites.
For an oh-so-elegant retreat, check into a Deluxe Suite.
Take indulgence to giddy heights with a Turret Suite.